Magnifier & Microscope [Cozy] 4.0.0 Apk Download
Version: 4.0.0 Last Update: 2018-01-21 Install: 5,000,000 - 10,000,000 Rating: 4.2/5 (37,616) Minimum Device Specifications: Android 4.0.3 and up File Size: 5.0 MBGet Apk Here
Magnifier & Microscope [Cozy] 4.0.0 Apk Preview
Description of Magnifier & Microscope [Cozy] 4.0.0 Apk
This app turns your phone into a functionaland easy to use magnifier.
Do not carry a magnifying glass anymore. =)
★ Mother’s day Recommended Apps! – by Google Korea
★ Best Apps! – by TheSmokingAndroid
★ Magnifier recommended by various media!
⊙ Magnifier (H/W zoom, S/W zoom)
⊙ Microscope (more fine image)
⊙ LED Flashlight
⊙ Macro Camera
⊙ Image Freezing
⊙ Embedded photo viewer
⊙ Image filters(Negative, Sepia, Mono)
⊙ WYSIWYG saves
⊙ & more
Do you have to remove your glasses to read a business card?
Do you have to carry a big magnifying glass to read the modelnumber of a tiny semiconductor?
Do you use a microscope to observe legs of a tiny insect?
Do you want to take macro photos easily?
Fantastic solution is here!
Use your smartphone as a handy magnifying glass!
Use your smartphone as a handy microscope!
Use your smartphone as a handy macro camera!
– Live H/W magnification.
– Live S/W(x4) magnification.
– Taking magnified pictures.
– Continuous auto focus(If possible).
2. Freezing picture
– Freezing screen to see picture stably.
– Useful in a moving car.
– Useful to write a memo on paper.
– More fine picture than Magnifying glass mode.
– More zoom in.
– Zooming control bar.
– Pinching to zoom everywhere.
5. Picture Effects
– Support frequently used picture effects.(Negative, Sepia,Mono)
6. LED Flashlight
– Flashlight ON/OFF
– Volume-down button can toggle flashlight on and off also.
7. Taking pictures
– Taking pictures by pressing volume-up button or touching cameraicon.
– Saving a picture by touching save icon.
– Support WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) saving inmicroscope mode & freezing mode.
* The quality of the magnified image is depend on your phone’scamera capabilities.
* Some devices can’t use some functions.
* This is not a real microscope. 😉
* I have no responsibilities for the problems that caused by usingthis application. =)