ZArchiver 0.9.1 Apk Download
Version: 0.9.1 Last Update: 2018-02-15 Install: 10,000,000 - 50,000,000 Rating: 4.5/5 (290,775) Minimum Device Specifications: Android Varies with device File Size: 4.0 MBGet Apk Here
ZArchiver 0.9.1 Apk Preview
Description of ZArchiver 0.9.1 Apk
ZArchiver – is a program for archivemanagement. It has a simple and functional interface.
ZArchiver lets you:
– Create the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, bzip2 (bz2),gzip (gz), XZ, tar;
– Decompres the following archive types: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5,bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz,Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs,ubf), wim, ecm, arc (freearc), lzip;
– View archive contents: 7z (7zip), zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip,XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm,zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs, img (fat, ntfs, ubf), wim, ecm,arc (freearc), lzip;
– Create and decompress password-protected archives;
– Edit archives: add/remove files to/from the archive (zip, 7zip,tar, apk, mtz);
– Create and decompress multi-part archives: 7z, rar(decompressonly);
– Partial archive decompression;
– Open compressed files;
– Open an archive file from mail applications;
– Extract splited archives: 7z, zip and rar (7z.001, zip.001,part1.rar, z01);
– Multithreading support (useful for multicore processors);
– UTF-8/UTF-16 supporting in filenames. Allows you to use nationalsymbols in filenames;
– No need for enabling multiselect mode. You can select files byclicking on the icon from the left of the filename;
ATTENTION! Any useful ideas and wishes are welcome. You can sendthem by email or just leave a comment here.
Q: What password?
A: The contents of some archives may be encrypted and the archivecan only be opened with the password (don’t use the phonepassword!).
Q: The program is not working correctly?
A: Send me an email with detailed description of the problem.
Q: How to compress files?
A: Select all files, you want to compress, by clicking on icons(from the left of filenames). Click on the one of selected filesand choose “Compress” from menu. Set desired options and press OKbutton.
Q: How to extract files?
A: Click on archive name and select suitable options (“ExtractHere” or other).